おはようございます Japan, Morning Japan :)






Hi, Sahabat ELempung.. i'm sorry coz i'm late to post and share this page about the impression when the first time i arrived in Japan..
Hwalaa... Finally i get My scholarship to do Cultural Activities in Japan after My fighting to get this scholarship. My journey was so long, i departed from Adi Sucipto Airport at 1 pm with Prof. Chitaru Kawasaki (My Biggest Ceramics Teacher) and my friend, Sidik. We did transit twice, first in Soekarno Hatta International Airport, than the second is in Malaysia. We depart from Malaysia to Japan at 1 am. Along the way to Japan i was always imagined and expected about Japan and what will i do there. In the plane i was little bit feel boring, stay on the seat and waited the plane land in Japan. But, i could erase my boring when stewardess offered me some food and dessert. Yummii.. very delicious. For 5 hours i had sit, 

Kansai International Airport


My Residence Card

finally the plane land in Osaka, Kansai International Airport. I said おはようございます (ohayou Gozaimasu) Japan. Finally i can step My little foot in Japan on 20th on March 2013. Em, you know this is My first time spent time in abroad. i was very exciting when walked out of the cabin of the aircraft. . I felt cool air, i realize that now i far from My lovely Country Indonesia, I live alone in my dorm, i cannot find 'Martabak', and i realized that i will find difficulties to find 'Mendoan' :) .  I arrived in Japan, the schedules has been coming to me. 


Before i go out from Kansai Airport, first i had to make residence card. than Prof. Kawasaki daughters picked up us in Kyoto Station. so we went to Kyoto by train for 30 minutes. Wuia.. when i first time went by Japan train, I said sugoi ne (amazing), the train very clean, the steward is very friendly. i like it. 


 Enjoying Japan 1
At Prof. Kawasaki's house








Japanenese Traditional foods



  Prof. Chitaru Kawasaki pick up us. they are Chiko san and Naomi san. They are beautiful and kind heart, very welcome. they picked me to Prof. Chitaru house. at home had been many Prof. Chitaru  Kawasaki's family waiting for us. they entertain me and Sidik with Japan food. I forget what name of the foods, but the taste was very delicious.. Ganbarimasu :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post