Teaching Japanese students

Hi, Sahabat ELempung. Yaap, today i gonna tell you my experience when I spent My time to teach ceramics to some Japanese student.  My 3rd day in Japan, i have live in my dorm. i can remember, that day is Sunday. I confused what i'll do in that time coz on Sunday is holiday. than i have inisiative to go to Prof. Chitaru Kawasaki house. I went by bicycle. i'ts not far to get sensei (Pro. Chitaru) house. i just need 15 to 20 minutes.
when i sit in the chair, Taksuke san came to me. he told to me that every Sunday there is ceramics workshop to kids. he asked my help to teach the students. then i said 'Yes'. We discused for 20 minutes about the material workshop. i told to Taksuke teach some student to make animal bell from pottery. So, he aggred to me. We prepared clay and material needed.
Than the students come to us, Taksuke san gave me 15 minutes explain steps to the students how to make animal bell. I did it. than the students were happy with their ideas to make animals bell.
Let's check it out the Photos :


 Explaining to the students

 They are enjoying their hand made
 Sidik Telling how to make tortoise
So, Guys thanks for reading. hope it can inspiring you to creat ideas. SemangART berkarya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post