About me


Haii 'Sahabat ELempung' (this is the way i call my Elempungmu Blog visitors :D ).... I’m Linda Nur Mastuti. i was Born on 8th of July 1994 in My lovely City Klaten, Central Java, Indonesia.
I’m An Adventurouse Clay. I know all of you who read will say ‘Why?.i call my self by that word because  its fix on me. I always like something new, i like trying something which never i try. I always curious everything and try to know. And i put the noun ‘Clay’ because everyday i live with clay and i love clay. now i like go with my tagline.  I’m one, but i have multyple name. Some of my friend call me by Ndud, Sumi, Sumirah, Sumirela, Kasum, Kasumiyati. They do that just for fun, i like it too :). My background is art especially ceramics. i think 'ART' is a feeling. And now i'm doing cultural activities in Japan for 1 years.
Hope you get my blog :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post